Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Play Station product

Over all the play station consoles I only had number 1 and number 3 but they all have their unique features but my favorite one would be the ps3 because the features are so much better the grphics are amazing one of my favorite things is that you can download your games on the app store and you can download apps like Netflix, Hulu, internet and sport channel something that I thought was pretty cool was that you can buy and rent movies in the ps store kind of like a red box and you can rents blue ray or regular DVD's which is awesome something that really caught my eye is that you can play music while playing video games well only on some video games but still thought that was really cool, last things I love was that you can change the background to any color you want or you can upload pictures of your own which is amazing and final the remotes the controllers are so cool they come in 10 color and different designs which some are pretty cool last thing why I think you the ps3 is better is because their a game on it call live which you pretty much do anything as you would in real life there's so much to do anywhere you can go places, talk to people which is scary at times but you just got to know you your talking and don't talk to creepy people but that's why I prefer the ps3 over any consol.

No comments:

Post a Comment